Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cheesy Chiffon Cupcakes

Today I want to introduce you another cool blog, Hesti's Kitchen by Hesti HH.! I went through all her posts and love it so much and pin them on Pinterest and bookmark them on my to-do list. I admire her beautiful pictures and clear, easy to follow instruction. It really encourages me to learn more about photography, props, editing, and all.

One of the recipe that I tried is this Cheesy Chiffon Cupcakes. I think I have mentioned before that my family is a fan of light, airy cake, so I think they will absolutely love this! And the result is superb! I use cream cheese frosting on top and decorate it with cheese, or you can simply sift powdered sugar on it. The thing that I love the most is the cheddar cheese inside, yes of course because I love cheese so so bad and enjoy chewing it. N even said that this is so far the best cake he has ever tried! Now I know he is a fan too. xD


Look how I tried to take picture on the inside part, it's not so clear but you can see the yummy cheese cubes! Isn't it just so tempting? ♥


Please try out the recipe, you'll love it! You can check the recipe by clicking on the link below :D
Source : Kitchen Corner (English) via Hesti's Kitchen (Indonesian)

Enjoy ;)

With love,
Julia ♥

2 comments:

Hesti HH. said...

Kereeen blognya mbak Julia, thanks for the mention and the link. Glad to find out that the recipe turn out great!!

Julia Selinda said...

@Mbak Hesti: Iyaa, makasi juga uda berkunjung ya mbak XD

Post a Comment