Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Donut Muffins

Hello! :D

A recipe from allrecipes.com.

At first I was curious how the texture of the muffins will be. Will it be really like donuts or definitely muffins?

So let just start! ;)


Bahan :
100 gram gula pasir
60 gram margarin
3/4 sdm pala bubuk
120 ml susu
1 sdt baking powder
140 gram tepung terigu

Coating :
60 gram margarin, cairkan
70 gram gula pasir, haluskan bila terlalu kasar + 1 sdt bubuk kayu manis

Cara :
1. Campur gula, margarin, pala bubuk, susu, baking powder, dan tepung hingga rata.
2. Masukkan ke dalam cetakan muffin sampai setengah penuh.
3. Panggang dengan suhu 190 C selama 15-20 menit.
4. Celupkan muffin dalam margarin cair, kemudian ke dalam campuran gula pasir + bubuk kayu manis.

yes, you may look closer ;)

Muffin's texture and donut's taste, I say. I love how the ground nutmeg did the magic! And, isn't it super easy to make? :D

By the way, from the picture you can tell that the sugar I used was too coarse, made the muffins a bit too sweet. I promise I will be smart next time and grind it. ;)

With love,
Julia

0 comments:

Post a Comment